Mafia Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to play Mafia, a game of deception and cunning like no other.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Play Mafia Guide

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Play Mafia Guide Empty How to Play Mafia Guide Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Made n' India

Admin

Some basic Rules For Mafia:

How The Game works:

Link To Gameplay

This link will give you a quick run through on how a Mafia Game Works. Simple. Read through it to get a basic gist on game flow and big roles used in a game.

Link to Extensive List of Roles in a Mafia Game

This is to all the roles in Mafia and what they will do.

Rules on Posting in Game Thread:

The Golden Rule

1. While it is understandable that on occasion tempers may flare, please remember that this is a game. Please have fun, be respectful of your fellow players and try not to take anything personally.

General Game Play and Etiquette

2. Please remember that when you signed up for this game you made a commitment. Be courteous to your moderator and your fellow players and let us know when you are leaving for an extended period of time. If you can't commit, it's OKAY to ASK to be replaced, but please don't make me hunt you down!

3. Please try to maintain more than the minimum standard for activity levels which is currently 1 post every 48 hours If you go 48 hours without posting you will be prodded (as many times as necessary) and if you go 72 hours without posting you will be replaced. Exceptions will be made for low activity periods such as weekends and holidays.

4. Do not quote your role PMs or any private communication with the moderator in any way.

5. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.

6. Do not talking about this or any other ongoing games on MS outside of their respective game threads for any reason unless your role PMs specifically allow you to do so.

7. I am fallible. While I strive not to make mistakes, they do occasionally happen. Please politely correct me if you spot one.

8. Once the game is over I will post links to the QT thread. If you have an issue with this please let me know in advance.

9. Red is the Game Moderator color. Please don't use it. *edit by FL45H

Voting and Lynching and Deadlines

10. Votes must take the form of Vote: Player and similarly Unvote: Player. Player would be switched to the Username of the person, and it HAS to be in bold.

11. If you need to grab my attention for any reason please throw an @Mod: statement in your post.

12. This game will be run with fixed 2 week deadlines for days. Night-time deadlines will always be 72 hours.

13. In the event a lynch consensus is not reached by deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched. In the event of a tie, the player which reached the most votes first will be lynched.

14. One daytime deadline extension of up to one week may be granted at the moderator's discretion in extreme circumstances and only if activity levels aren't impairing game progress.

15. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.

16. Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.

17. Whenever a player has reached a simple majority of votes he/she will be considered lynched and the game will roll over into twilight phase. Twilight will last until I post a death scene and lock the topic

18. During twilight you may talk amongst yourselves; however, no further Vote or Unvote will be counted. Once the hammer has dropped, it cannot be undone, so vote wisely.

19. When you are killed you are allowed 1 post which may contain no other characters, letters, words or phrases besides "Bah Im dead etc." Please refrain from doing even this unless absolutely necessary.

https://mafiagames.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum