Mafia Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to play Mafia, a game of deception and cunning like no other.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2.

+7
MidNight'MAssaCre
Linnyya
Mafia Scum
Klippy
digimon10
myspacebarisbroken
Made n' India
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 23]

1Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:08 pm

Made n' India

Admin

You awaken to the hustle and bustle of your home town’s daily activity. Little did you know that the peaceful quiet of your normal, everyday life would come crashing down today. It seems that one of your fellow citizens has angered the Mob, and has paid for it with his life! What are you going to do? Why, you’re going to get your peaceful, little town back, that’s what…

Your job, fair citizens of the town’s Ruling Council, is to discover who among you belong to the Mafia and summarily lynch them. Some of your fellow Council members are working for the Mafia - find them before they take over the Council and the town!

Living Players (10)
Hoodwinked
Digimon10
Klippy
Midnight Massacre
Mafia Scum
Linnyya
fire741852963
myspacebarisbroken

Dead Players (0)
Flash Strike - Mafia, Lynched, Day 1
君は馬鹿 - Townie, Modkilled, Night 1

Deadline
End of Tuesday, October 13th.

8 Alive means 5 to Lynch

Votes Tally -

No votes yet.

Last edited by Made n' India on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 7 times in total

https://mafiagames.forumotion.net

2Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:24 pm

Made n' India

Admin

Game Rules:

General Gameplay and Etiquette:

1. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
2. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.
3. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
4. Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).
5. Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
6. In order for all players to play at least one game day this game will start with a Day phase.
7. As a general rule you should aim for one post every 24 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:

1. A simple majority of all living members must agree on one person for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
2. Votes should be bolded or they will not be counted (e.g. Vote: Player).
3. Vote revocations should be bolded or they will not be counted (e.g. Unvote: Player). Unvotes are necessary before changing votes.
4. You may Vote: No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a Lynch.
5. Votes/Unvotes that are bolded correctly and are unambiguous (with respect to player nicknames/abbreviations) will count.
6. If there is a majority of votes on a person before a deadline, it will result in a lynch.
7. At deadline, ½ the original number of votes will be required for a lynch. In the case of a tie, the person who first received the required number of votes will be lynched. If this number is not met, a No Lynch will occur.
8. Once you have reached a simple majority no further unvoting will change someone’s fate.
9. Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; the lynched player may not post during twilight but all other living players may continue to post.
10. Once you are killed (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah! I'm Dead type post”-type post.

Miscellaneous/Mechanics:

1. Red or Blue text is reserved for Me. No invisible/small text is allowed.
2. Votecounts will be posted once per page or once per day, whichever is less.
3. If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM Me privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
4. ! make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
5. Please bold all requests to me so that they don’t get missed.
6. Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night.
7. Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject my discretion and will be handled as I sees fit on a case-by-case basis.
8. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.

The Golden Rule:

Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game.

Last edited by Made n' India on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Made n' India

Admin

Okay, everyone's gotten their role PM's hopefully. If you haven't, then PM me.
10 people Alive means you need a majority of 6 people voting for a lynch.

Now you can start discussing and voting each other!

Protip: First Stage of Voting is usually called random voting, where people randomly vote for each other, just to get discussion happening. From there you can extract information about each person and start real voting. Just a hint from what I've seen in other games.

Day 1 Starts Now!

Last edited by Made n' India on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:46 pm

myspacebarisbroken

myspacebarisbroken

Aha, it has finally started. Let the killing begin!!

5Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:12 am

digimon10

lmao is that supposed to be a good thing? o.O

6Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:22 am

Klippy

Klippy

I kinda get the feeling he's a mafia o_o;;

7Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:22 am

Mafia Scum

Awesome, let's get this game started

Let's see.... I think I'll Random Vote: digimon10 because.... hmmm.... I guess I don't like Digimon. Yeah, I guess I'll go with that explanation

8Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:27 am

Linnyya

Linnyya

Hehe. Razz

I vote for...君は馬鹿 because of two reasons
a) Your ign is in Japanese or some other language that I can't read
b) I hate your sig. Keep that kind of stuff at school with all your buddies who think like you, k? Not on the forum.

9Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:29 am

digimon10

anyways ill make the game move even slower
Vote:myspacebarisbroken cuz klippy dude is right about whatever he said

10Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:31 am

Linnyya

Linnyya

Whateva. =P
It's the first round so I can vote based on anything I feel like.

11Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:33 am

Mafia Scum

Just getting the discussion going man, don't necessarily think you're actually mafia scum. It helps if people start guessing. We see reactions happen.

Oh, and linnyya, you need to bold your vote thing, otherwise it won't be accepted

12Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:35 am

Linnyya

Linnyya

Well FINE. Although how the heck bolding japanese/chinese characters works is totally beyond me...

VOTE:君は馬鹿

13Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:37 am

MidNight'MAssaCre

MidNight'MAssaCre

i willl randomly vote for digimon. Very Happy
and my reason is, because pokemons are way better than digimons Smile

14Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:38 am

digimon10

lol is theres supposed to be? =\

15Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:39 am

digimon10

do people have a thing against me now just cuz of my fking user name? >.>

16Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:42 am

Linnyya

Linnyya

Oh wow-o. It's somehow almost midnight...
*yawns*
Gnight everyone. Have fun murdering people. *coughsnicker*

17Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:42 am

MidNight'MAssaCre

MidNight'MAssaCre

woaah. calm down yoo. it's just a fact, that pokemons > digimons Smile
i don't think anyone has a thing against your username.
or maybe they do?

18Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:45 am

Mafia Scum

myspacebarisbroken wrote:Aha, it has finally started. Let the killing begin!!

I think this was just a friendly quip at the beginning of the game, hardly a sign of telling that he's mafia.

Klippy wrote:I kinda get the feeling he's a mafia o_o;;

What I want to know from you is why you think he's mafia?

Also, I want to point out that if we have too many people voting on digimon, or jumping on that bandwagon to quickly, then the mafia will definitely put their votes on digimon to get him lynched quickly. If he's town, then it would be bad for us. digimon already has 3 votes. If we get 6 on him, then he's out. Assuming we have 2 Mafia, we can presume that if one more person votes him, then he could be lynched.

Hence, I Unvote: digimon10

19Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:47 am

digimon10

so ummm first person who actually cares about the outcome of this game other than me? =| xD

20Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:00 am

digimon10

is this game gonna last for months?

21Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:03 am

myspacebarisbroken

myspacebarisbroken

Rofl there's no 'edit' button ;P

Btw, the first day is supposed to last like..a week, as discussions are just beginning to develop but if you guys just wanna vote randomly...

I Vote for digimon10 because
1) He voted for me
2) There's already a vote for him =]

22Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:07 am

myspacebarisbroken

myspacebarisbroken

looks like I was too slow, and didn't read Mafia Scum's votes...

23Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 am

君は馬鹿

君は馬鹿

Vote For : MidNight'MAssaCre
Reason: Domo on his avatar... it looks evil.

24Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:33 am

Linnyya

Linnyya

Heh. Spacebar, you could always unvote and then vote again for someone random.
Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Cupcake

25Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Empty Re: Game #1 - It is now officially Day 2. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Mafia Scum

Is that cake? I love cake.... I trust you for now, Linnyya.... 'Cuz, like only good people like cake, right? Or maybe I was misinformed....XD

In any case, I will place my Vote: on Klippy for now, because something about his first message makes me think he's scum by trying to place suspicion where it ain't needed.

I think there isn't an edit button because otherwise you would be able to take back what you said, which is kind of cheating. The point of the game is to look for slip ups while pressuring people. Makes you need to think before you post, I guess? Dang you Made In India, thinking is not my forte

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 23]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum